Back by public demand, we set up the second edition of MageStackDay. This time with more preparation time and new ideas. The second MageStackDay took place on the 13th and 14th of February 2015.
91 developers, from 26 nationalities answering 563 questions, earning 311 badges getting the acceptance rate up from 71.74% to 74.78% (+3.04%)!
Guys & gals: It was amazing! Together we had a big impact on the quality of magento.stackexchange.com: a massive amount of questions has been answered, low-quality questions have been closed or flagged and good questions and answers received your upvotes. One of the biggest achievements is how much knowledge we have shared. It was always quite busy in our slack team channels where great discussions about the questions and Magento in general have been going on.
And there was so much more going on: new extensions got created during this time (we call it SDD – StackExchange Driven Develoment), some of our participants signed up and answered their first questions on the site and a lot of them decided to become regularly active!
Fact & funfacts about MageStackDay #2
- 91 participants signed up, including 5 female developers!
- 9 companies supporting the community answering questions on MageStackDay
- 2 bounty-hunt questions about Magento 2: The questions will stay open till Friday 20th of February and the bounty will be awarded to the best answer which will be chosen by Anton:
com/questions/51914/ magestackday-mystery-question- 1
com/questions/51915/ magestackday-mystery-question- 2
- 2 Z-Ray licenses, sponsored by Zend
- 1 new website running on Hypernode, hosting sponsored by Byte
- 1 opening firework
- 1 new gist with a collection of stackexchange-queries
- 0 lines of CSS touched by Sander and Anna during the creation of the new website
- Some requests about together.js, pair answering and spoonprogramming in the #speeddating channel, no one successful (as far as we know)
Statistics from 13.02.2015 07:00 – 15.02.2014 21:30 (time in GMT+1)
|MageStackDay #2||13.02.2015 07:00 – 15.02.2014 21:30 (GMT +1)
||compared with week before|
|Number of unanswered questions:||-563||-609|
|Answers that got accepted:||75||+38|
Answer rate: from to 71.74% to 74.78% (+3.04%) which shows up as 75% on magento.stackexchange.com due to the rounding!
Sander Mangel and Anna Völkl got great support from David Manners and Marius Strajeru! Thanks for that!
We had a lot of fun
There was so much fun, we needed a seperate Blogpost for this. Follow this link 🙂
We are happy to be part of this great Magento community. Thank you so much for your participation and time! Keep the MageStackDay spirit alive! We’ll be back!